Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

My Summer Learning Journey Christmas Decoration 2021

 My Summer Learning Journey


Today I have been working on my Summer Learning Journey 2021 and I have chosen to make an image that represents my family for Christmas. It is like an image of a person that sticks on your Christmas ball-ball to hang up on your Christmas Tree.




This is a bunny and I am going to get two after my construction when the Pagoda is done. We are going to have 2 bunnies name Clue and Milo. The grey one will be Clue and the brown one will be Milo. The reason why I chose to add only Milo is that I'm the one responsible to take good care of him and make him part of the family.

REFLECTION: I think this is a very cute photo and this will remind me of Milo and I am sure I would be very happy to have him as my own he is very cute!

QUESTION: What are you getting for Christmas? Are you on the naughty list?

Thank you so much for reading I hope you think Milo is cute bye!! Merry Christmas! =D

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Raewyn!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    How very exciting that your family will be getting two bunnies soon! When I was growing up, I had two bunnies called Pickles and Muffin!

    It is a big responsibility looking after pets. Ka pai for you stepping up to the task!

    Your vector art Christmas decoration is very sweet! It is very suitable for your family!! Milo is very cute!!!]

    I think I am getting a new sleeping bag for Christmas so I can go on some awesome adventures and not be cold! I hope I am not on the naughty list… I’ve done my absolute best to be good this year. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas? I bet you’re on the nice list!

    There’s plenty of other activities on the SLJ page for you to check out! Give them a go!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about