Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Mariana Trench Information Report


Hi guys! for the last 2 weeks, I was making an information report in my doc about the Mariana Trench. before it was really hard then I started to get it. I tried so hard to make it interesting for you guys to read. Hope you like it and enjoy!

Introduction: Hey guys, have you heard the deepest ocean? Do you know it’s so dark that you can’t even see anything? But there might be a fish that has a light glowing thing above the head I don’t even know what it is called. It’s also SO cold but there’s this thing that is black called the Black Smokers that bubbles up black bubbling gas of a really hot volcanic chimney. It’s only 3 percent of the seafloor has been mapped.

Sea Creatures
 In the Mariana Trench, there are so many strange sea creatures that nobody has seen in real life we have: Water Cucumbers,  Dumbo Octopus, Japanese Spider Crab, Blobfish & Megalodon. 


There is so much pressure that it could squish things, animal sea creatures feels soft as bones crushed like a blobfish. Like when someone has like a machine thing then it’s starting to squeeze it.

Paragraph 3: What does the Mariana Trench look like?

Conclusion: Do you still don’t get about the Mariana Trench? Scroll up to the top and read it again! :)










6 comments:

  1. Hi Raewyn! I loved your introduction about the trench, you included a lot of great facts, well done! You definitely tried really hard and spent a lot of time on that part. For paragraph 3, instead of just putting a picture you could describe what it looks like down there as for me, that picture doesn't really sum it up! Can't wait to read your next report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raewyn, I like your work I was wondering how you got the facts because it's interesting I hope any of your viewers use this for learning bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Raewyn I really like your report with your adid WOW words.
    Make sure when you describe your animals put a picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi raewyn i remember when we done this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Raewyn.
    I liked your introduction about the trench. I liked that it had lots of information and even the animals in the trench. The most interesting fact is the pressure and animals like Blobfish have no bones so they can survive the pressure. I thought the Megalodon died because of lack of food but maybe it migrated to the dark mysterious trench. Next time you can fix up a few of your writing because I spotted some lowercase letters after end of sentence punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Raewyn, Acasia here I really like your report. I like how you have added the picture I think it makes it a bit more interesting. Some of the facts that you said in the report got me thinking a bit. Most of the writing you put in was new to me and it was something that I learnt. Maybe next time you could have added your next step in the post and maybe 1 more picture just so people see more of what your talking about just to make it more interesting but I think that over all this is amazing and I think you have done a great amount of writing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about