Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

My Shadow By Robert Louis Stevenson

 The Connections I made to the title is that you have no friends but just your shadow.

The pattern of the poem is AABB in all stanzas.

There are four stanzas and 4 sentences.

I feel like you have a shadow and it's your friend that copies everything you do.

I have found "I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me" and "I see him jump before me" and they are both personifications (I can't find any more poetic devices sorry).

I think this poem is all about your shadow of what it does and everybody has a shadow more than one.My Shadow by Robert Louis Stevenson | Kids poems, Funny poems, Poetry for  kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about