Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Incredibox! Lockdown Learning

 My Incredibox Mix Lockdown Learning


Today I have been learning with Incredibox and it's a music editor to make your own beat!! Here is mine, Use headphones for experience and just enjoy with my jazz!!



Have fun trying Incredibox! Click on the link and just make your own beat. https://www.incredibox.com/demo/.  Listen to it while doing your chores! You're going to have a habit of cleaning your room!

Have you ever tried Incredibox? Let me know in the comments down below!

Thank you so much for listening to my incredibly Incredibox mix and I hope that it makes you wanna try it (if you haven't) Bye! Stay Safe!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Raewyn.
    I absolutely love this. You have done a great job and I love the sound yiu have created. We really do need to make an album. I wonder what we could call it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about