Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

SMART Goals

 SMART Goals


On Tuesday we were planning on our goals to achieve by the end/of term 2.



What is your goal? Have you achieved it?

Comment maybe it might be the same as mine!

My Reading goal is to learn how to pronounce hard words in a dictionary or in chapter books and read books that have hard words.
My Writing goal is to learn to spell words that I spelt wrong in essential spelling lists and learn to write neatly.
My Math goal is to learn to practice skip count on 3's and learn 3 multiplication without using my fingers.
My Other goals to achieve is to fix my grammar and during fitness, I should be able to be fit enough and start by doing laps in the senior court and achieve my high score.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my lovely class member.
    I am so happy that you have managed to set some SMART Goals for the term. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you reach these goals.
    Ngā mihi nui...Miss Waho

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about