Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Who is Cooper?

 Who is Cooper?



Today I have been working on this Google Doc called Who Are Cooper? So these are the things I have found about Cooper and I hope you enjoy it.


Cooper is a Dog and I think he is a Golden Retriever but if I'm wrong let me know in the comments and if you want to see Cooper he will be found in the park every Saturday to go see him and he is very playful and caring and he has a little brother and a mum and dad and his friends are Buster, Beau, Bella, Jack, and Sammy.

Have you ever seen Cooper and if you know what type of dog he is let me know?!

Bye Guys Thank You For Seeing This I Hope You Enjoy It!.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raewyn , I know the answer to "what school does he go to" copper goes to uru manuka school . I know this because mrs clifford told me that at every blog it says what school you go to and at the top of coopers blog it said cooper @ uru manuka !

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about