Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Google Summit Of What I have learned

 Google Summit


Today I have gone to Hornby Primary School for the Google summit and only Miss Raisin's Literacy class gets to go if their notice has been signed. A Google summit is where other schools get to learn some websites like coding.



What are the things I learnt was Codey Rocky, Coggle, Animaker, and Scratch (Not Scratch Jr) I can tell you one of the coding websites all about it. Coggle is about writing some notes like brainstorm writings. You can write about some other types of species animals or food.
Here is my Example.


REFLECTION: I think people can learn about these coding websites and I can use them for my learning and for my free time at home. I can show others how these learning objects are useful and can help you code way better.

QUESTION: Have you ever done these learning objects? Or is there any more that I can try? Let me know in the comments!

Bye Thank you for Reading! Hope you enjoyed it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about