Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

What Are Hurricanes (Read This To Learn Mind Blown Facts About Hurricanes)

 Hurricanes


This week and last week I have been learning about Hurricanes and the subtitles about Hurricanes are Speed, Duration/How Long, Direction, Habitat, Classification, Behaviour, Appearance.




I think that others can learn about Hurricanes but I don't know how to survive one and there are many facts that I didn't know about Hurricanes and I think others can learn from this too.

Have you ever been through a Hurricane let me know!

Bye Hope You Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about