Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Book Character Day!


 Book Character Day


Today on Thursday it was book character day and I didn't know why until it was for the read-a-thon. It was very fun and everybody gets to dress up as a book character. I was dressed up as Martha in my favourite chapter book called "Seven Clues To home".


I think it's very fun and I hope that everybody enjoyed wearing book characters and reading lots of books. Maybe next time I can dress up as a famous book character.

What book character did you dress up? And have you ever did a readathon?

Bye, thank you all for reading please comment to answer the question I gave you! I hope you all enjoyed my blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about