Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

My Student Led Conference 2021

 My Student Led Conference


This week we have been doing my student-led conference. It's a slide where we share some of our learning of subjects in this school.


Reflection - I am pretty nervous about sharing my learning but I hope they like my work and my learnings so yeah I will try and rehearse what I am going to say.

Question - what do you feel when you are done with your DLO? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading this blog post please comment on the question I asked I really appreciate it bye everybody!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Raewyn, great slide presentation. Two were incomplete, the goals section and the digital tech slide. It would be cool to get this done now so that at the end of the year you can compare your goals with your achievements. You are doing great work Keep it up. Hey blog the lockdown what have you been up to?Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Raewyn.
    You did a great job on your slide and an even better one at sharing with your family. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about