Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Bake Squad (Favourite TV Series)

 Bake Squad


Today during Literacy I have been learning a persuasive text about our favourite Movie/TV Shows/TV Series. And I have chosen The Bake Squad. If you want to watch it, It is available on Netflix.


This is my persuasive text to tell you that you should watch The Bake Squad in your main time, and I would really like to know if you guys would watch it!




REFLECTION: I think this text can tell them that they should watch The Bake Squad and maybe next time I should add more detail and more persuasive tools.

QUESTION: Have you ever watch The Bake Squad? What was your favourite episode? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope this makes you feel like that you want to watch The Bake Squad so yeah bye!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Raewyn, I think you have a great taste in Tv shows The bake squad seems like a Great show to help improve your baking skills I like how It's a group of people with different skills on baking and they work together to make cakes that are for Happy birthdays and ETC I think it's a good show for someone who wants to get better with baking. - Orlando

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about