Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

StepsWeb Goals

 StepsWeb Goals


Today I have been reflecting on my StepsWeb Goal and we'll see the changes from before to after. We'll see how many minutes I have done so far at the start of 2021.



Here is my google drawing I edited on July 28.



Today right now I have reached 562 minutes from the start of 2021 so I am on track with my goal.

What level do you want to reach by the end of the term? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Raewyn.
    It would be really good for your Literacy learning to be ding some StepsWeb work at home. We will also aim to have more sessions in Whakamanawa home. base time.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about