Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Honesty

Honesty

This week is the value called Honesty so today I have been doing a slide for all about Honesty.


This is a slide made by: me, Daisy, Marsali, Ema-Leigh, Unique, and Alyxis. And I hope this teaches you how to be honest.





I think this will help people learn how to be honest and truthful to others so that you can be trusted.

Have you ever lied to someone? How did you lie? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you so much for reading I hope this tells you that you should be honest and truthful to others! Bye!!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bestai
    I like this post it is very cool and teaches you the value of honesty and friendship
    I like how on you slide you did a light mode and a darkmode it is very different and cool!
    I think next time you could do another photo I love it but I can't really
    see it
    BAIII - YOur bestaii Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raewyn,
    That is really cool how you added a lot of people.
    and all the colorful background!
    Maybe next time you should delete the blank slide with nothing on it. But on the rest it looks amazing this is really this is really cool, good, great team work! Nice job

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about